Sunday, January 10, 2016

This is the year...

This is the year.

This is the year I let the silver grow into my hair. This is the year I take down some of the walls. This is the year I show my real self to people.

This is the year I write more freely and edit less. This is the year I make more clothing. This is the year I become more comfortable with who I really am. This is the year I finally know and accept who I really am.

This is the year I choose what to do and who to keep company with, instead of just letting things happen to me. This is the year I choose to live consciously.

This is the year I draw things towards me instead of pushing them away. This is the year I talk more and second-guess less.

This is the year I create more and consume less. This is the year I gather more and spend less. This is the year I dream more and doubt less.

Join me...

No comments:

Post a Comment